At first Jose and Wally seemed to be confused, maybe Bossing might be joking. Vic Sotto cleared again that is all happening on the said date. Laughing Jose with a bit of nervousness thanked Bossing as Wally did too. After all, there have been three (3) tickets printed for that date because the event was only meant for them, Jose, Wally and Bossing. Kidding aside, Jose has been in the mainstream for years. His real name is Ariel Manalo. He had his first tv appearance at Valiente, a local noon time soap opera way back late 80’s. Then, it was year 2002 when he first appeared in Eat Bulaga and decided to change his screen name as Jose Manalo. Joey de Leon and Bossing always poke Jose for fun. Running smoothly with his funny antics, Jose became a regular co – host in the said show. Together with his long – time friend, Wally Bayola, they became a comic duo resulting a major concert on March 2, current year.
Eat Bulaga has been in the industry for almost 34 years. It is the longest running Philippine noon time variety show and still growing stronger. They have a project named “Plastic ni Juan” wherein they collect plastic bottles in every barangay they visited and recycle it into chair. They donate chairs to respective public schools in almost every corner of the Philippines. Perhaps, words can’t express enough how much blessing they give to each and every winner they pick day after day. For sure, your noon time won’t be the same if Eat Bulaga is not around. I bet that. Why not be there and experience it live.
How to get to Eat Bulaga:
- Whether you’re from North, East or South, take a walk heading to LRT Cubao Station (LRT Santolan - Recto)
- Drop off at Gilmore Station and you can reach The Broadway Centrum by minutes of walk.
Here’s the General Guidelines For Studio Reservations:
- Reservation and entrance is free of charge.
- Children below seven (7) years old are NOT ALLOWED to enter the studio unless they are contestants or participants of the show.
- Mobile phones, food and drinks are strictly prohibited in the studio premises and shall be surrendered to the security guards for safekeeping.
- All studio audience are required to bring at least one (1) valid ID for identification purposes.
- For further questions, please call 721-2222, 725-7100, 0927-7918828, 0949-6432631 and look for Tonette Aduna or Hyacinth Uri.
*Each group has a specific requirement.