26.8.11

The New Prospect



Dizziness in me always occur since watching Rakenrol. Seeing Ramon Bautista in person makes me smiling in the corners of nowhere. It’s always a good start. I always do it every morning (LOL) just to awaken myself. I kiss my son and tell him “Good morning baby! Ikaw ang susunod sa yapak ni Ramon Bautista.” Then he’s like “?” Enough of daydreaming kulasa.

As with new prospect, me and my brother talked about an event that night. As usual I’m excited about it. He’s gonna celebrate his birthday in an event in Baler, Aurora. It’s called Aloha Boardsports and Travel Factor Surf and Music Fest 2011. Yes! Travel Factor is holding up an event with surfing and beach scene pumping together with Wolfgang, Razorback and more!


Image Source: http://bit.ly/n4veVt

 






The event takes place on October 29-31, 2011. This is gonna be an epic weekend for sure.

Check the website for further info: http://bit.ly/rqeegn

Wolfgang never disappoints me. I do really love the band. Their music still lingers in me since 1992. Their musical influences were made by Metallica, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, The Doors, Black Sabbath and Sepultura plus their heroes Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Aerosmith as well.

I bought all of their albums in cassette, yeah, that was thirteen years ago. Sadly it was flushed away together with Milenyo’s angst five years ago. Thanks to the internet technology nowadays because I can still find their ultimate piece of works along with Razorback.

Oh well, there’s a month and a half to go before I meet them again, in flesh, so help me God.


No comments:

Post a Comment